Zeloski Commercial Building
4001-11 Camp Bowie Blvd. - 1927
This small commercial building was built by Contractor Harry B. Friedman for Martha Zeloski. Mrs. Zeloski was the widow of Frank Zeloski, who constructed the commercial building in the block immediately to the east. The styling of this commercial strip is similar to the next block, also. It features brick end gables with a Spanish tile roof. The storefronts have been altered over the years.