This Streamline Moderne cafe was constructed by Jack Corn in 1947. The aluminum facade features horizontal banding around the windows and doors and the corners of the building are rounded with ribbed metal panels on the curved sections. A stucco covered addition was built in the rear of the restaurant, but does not detract from the overall look of the building. Over the years, the building has been the home of Topsy's Café, J&J's Oyster Bar, Rush Street, and Quizno's Sub. Currently, the building is occupied by Salsa Limón, which opened in April of 2013 with their second brick and mortar location. However, the site was scheduled for redevelopment and the building was moved in October 2016 to the River District, located on White Settlement Road.