Ridglea Village No. 1
6008-6150 Camp Bowie Blvd. - 1940; 1942; 1947
This series of buildings in the 6000 and 6100 of Camp Bowie were constructed at three different times during the 1940's by developer A.C. Luther. They all feature a Mediterranean Style of design with clay tile roofs, painted brick, and cantilevered balconies. Retail shops were located on the ground floors and a mix of retail and offices were offered on the second floor. Luther also developed Ridglea Village No. 2 on the south side of the street, the Ridglea Theater, and the Curzon Place Apartments. All of these projects are unified in their architectural design. Through the years, this complex has been considered one of the city's premier shopping areas. Vowell Architects designed the buildings. Current tenants include: TCBY Yogurt, Kinko's, Haltom's Jewelers, La Madeleine Bakery, The Balcony, and the Culinary School of Fort Worth.