This neighborhood theater was the last building constructed by developer Arlie Clayton Luther in the 6000 and 6100 blocks of Camp Bowie Blvd. This development is called Ridglea Village II. Opening day for the theater was December 1, 1950. The design of the theater is similar to the other structures, featuring a Mediterranean style. The theater's front facade is clad in tan stone and features terrazzo flooring in the lobby and public spaces and a mural depicting the arrival of Spanish explorers in America. The marquee of the theater projects outward over the sidewalk and above it is a balcony matching the adjacent Ridglea Village II building. The sign for the theater is located on a tower that not only acts as a sign for the theater, but as a sign for the entire development. The tower is also clad in stone and features a hipped tile roof. After movies quit running here, the building was converted into a dinner theater where patrons could eat dinner and watch a movie at the same time. Then, the theater housed a special event concert venue. On June 21, 2010, word leaked out that Bank of America was considering purchasing the property with plans to possibly demolish portions of the building. That would have also included demolition of the Ridglea Village II building. The bank deal fell through and the property was purchased by a Dallas businessman. From 2011 until late 2012, the theater was closed for restoration. The theater reopened in 2012.