Ridglea Country Club
3700 Bernie Anderson - 1954
In 1954, the country club was constructed on what was a municipal golf course by several West Side businessmen. The most notable was A.C. Luther, developer of many Ridglea retail buildings. Luther was also the contractor on the clubhouse. It was designed by Burton A. Schutt of Los Angeles. The building is of modern styling with a rough stone veneer.