6115 Camp Bowie Blvd. - c.1955; renovated 1991
This shopping center was originally constructed in the 1950's as a strip center anchored by The Fair. In the 1960's, The Fair's Fort Worth locations were purchased by Monnig's Department Store. The original design of the center was red brick with an aluminum canopy. Monnig's closed in the late 1980's and in 1991, the center was renovated with a red tile roof and a synthetic stucco exterior. Frost Bank is now the main tenant of the center. In 2003, the center was purchased by Trophy Investments and is being incorporated into the Village at Camp Bowie Development. The building has been repainted to further match other buildings in the Village.