This telephone exchange building was constructed in 1930 as a one story structure clad in yellow brick. The building was designed in the Moderne Style and features terra cotta panels above and below each window. The main entrance is also clad in terra cotta. In 1952, the building was doubled in height to two stories. This addition copied the window pattern, but elminated the ornamentation. In the 1970's an addition was built on the west side of the building. This addition lacks windows but matches the scale of the two story building.