This restaurant building is mostly still intact and features a flatiron plan constructed on a triangular site. The brick on the building is yellow and the roof is green glazed tile. The building was constructed for Stephen Murrin, Sr. and has been the home of several restaurants over the years. Murrin operated the first eating establishment as Steve's Place Restaurant. In the 1940's, it became Refro's Triangle Cafe. In 1947, it became Steve's Triangle Good Food. Duncan's Cafeteria occupied the space in 1950 and 1951, and then changed to Finley's Cafeteria. Finley's operated the cafeteria until about 1985. For many years, it was the Black-eyed Pea. After they moved down Camp Bowie, Lucille's Stateside Bistro opened in this location around 1994.