Hillcrest Service Station & Retail
4101 Camp Bowie Blvd. - c.1924
Around 1924, the Hillcrest Service Station was constructed at the southwest corner of Camp Bowie Blvd. and Clover Lane. The service station features a stepped parapet and inset ceramic tiles over the drive through bays. Later, an addition to the building extended retail storefronts along Camp Bowie. The addition matches the service station in scale and detailing. The service station has also been turned into retail use.