This polychrome brick church, designed in the Gothic Revival style, features a large stained glass window facing Camp Bowie Boulevard. The window is surrounded by cast stone with a brick and cast stone pilaster on each side. The church first opened as the Arlington Heights Presbyterian Church. A reading room was added to the building in 1955. In 1976, First Church of Christ Scientist relocated to the site and expanded the classroom portion of the building on the west side of the sanctuary. Blue Bonnet Bakery, started by the Harper family in 1934, relocated from 3901 Camp Bowie to the church in 2010. The sanctuary serves as the retail shop and eating area for the bakery.