This school was the first school house constructed in the Arlington Heights Subdivision. It was originally constructed as a one room schoolhouse, but was expanded soon after construction. Records indicate that William Cameron constructed several of the additions to the building. The building is red brick with a hipped roof. In 1909, the larger Arlington Heights School was constructed at the intersection of El Campo and Camp Bowie Blvd. When that school opened, this building was sold to a private owner to be used as rental property. For many years, it was used as a rent house, and has been expanded and altered many times, even as a house. In recent years, the building has housed a business, but it appears vacant at this time.