These three warehouses, each two stories tall, were built by Ellison's Furniture Company around 1911. The structures served as their furniture warehouses in the early 1900's. Although three separate buildings, they were connected by overhead walkways. The buildings sit across Pecan Street from the Ellison Furniture & Carpet Mattress Factory.
In the early 1990's, the buildings were restored by Scott Tindall and now house office space for several tenants. The buildings feature exposed brick walls, exposed wood structure and floors, and interior wood columns. Tindall also restored the Mattress Factory building across Pecan Street.
Historic photographs supplied by Scott Tindall.