University Church of Christ
2701 W. Berry St. - 1950; 1965
This church started in 1924 as the South Summit Church of Christ and met in several buildings before purchasing this site on West Berry Street in 1949. The new building was completed in 1950 and the church changed its name to West Berry Church of Christ at that time. The limestone church was designed by Charles O. Chromaster in the Spanish Colonial Revival Style. A matching education building was constructed in 1965 to the rear of the site. Recently, the church changed its name again to University Church of Christ to tie directly into the growing TCU area.