1417 8th Ave. - c.1910 (CFW)
Originally constructed for Robert B. Bishop around 1910, it was sold in 1917 to William B. Newkirk. The home remained in the Newkirk family until 1966. Since that time, it has been used for several restaurants. The current use is now a bed and breakfast. The home is clad in clapboard siding and has a wrap around porch. The eaves slope outward and are supported by wood brackets.