This commercial development was designed as a row of Tudor Revival cottages stepping up a sloping site. It was built around 1927. The strip was originally built as an income property for a local doctor. The store on the west end was added slightly later; it burned and was rebuilt in 1956. Over the years, the brick walls and half-timbering of the row have been painted. The buildings in this row have been designated as Demolition Delay by the City of Fort Worth.