This red brick apartment building was constructed around 1926 and was originally known as the Hamilton Apartments. The building is "U" shaped and is two stories tall. Entries into the units open into the central court. On the north and south sides there are two story gabled porticos. The building features rectangular windows in a regular pattern with cast stone trim. The flat topped gable hip roofs are clad in tile. Over the last several years, the complex has been vacant and in a state of disrepair.
Photograph provided by Rene Gomez.