Clayton Youth Enrichment Services
1604 8th Ave. - c.1915
Fort Worth Architect L.B. Weinman designed this home for John G. Nash, whose family lived in the house until 1934. The home is 2 1/2 stories with red and blue brick. The home has a hipped roof with flush dormers in the attic and extended eaves. Cast stone columns highlight a full front porch and a porte-cochere extends over the driveway. Over the years, the home has been significantly modified. Since its conversion away from a single-family home, the Harrison Clinic and Ronald McDonald House has occupied the site. It is now home to Clayton Youth Enrichment Services.