This gas station was constructed around 1925 to serve the growing area around the Our Lady of Victory convent. The exact date of construction is not known, but it is estimated to be around 1925. The building is constructed with red brick and a metal canopy over the gas pump area. The station only sold gas and did not service cars. In recent times, the gas pumps have been removed and the building now serves as a bus station with service to Mexico.
Photograph provided by Rene Gomez.