The Vinnedge Building was designed by Wiley G. Clarkson in 1927 for Harry Vinnedge, a wholesale grocer and coffee distributor. Vinnedge relocated his business from a smaller, two story building located at 2350 N. Main Street. The two story building is red brick with cast stone trim and medallions. The medallions read "Vinnedge Co." Morton Foods purchased this building in 1953, where they produced snack foods. In 1987, the entire building was converted into office use. At night, floodlights illuminate the building's facade. The white letters reading "The Vinnedge Building" on the west and south sides are back lit.