In 1910, the Topeka Bridge & Land Co. constructed the Exchange Avenue bridge across Marine Creek for the Fort Worth Stock Yards Co. Shortly after the completion of the bridge, the same companies constructed two buildings on each side of Exchange Avenue on top of the bridge. Both buildings are similar in design and feature diagonal corner entrances with Mission style parapets and shed roofs. The building is constructed with stucco over brick. Like its companion across the street, a rustic themed porch has been built over the sidewalk. Stock Yards National Bank opened in the eastern half of the building in 1910 and remained there until 1933. In 1939, North Fort Worth State Bank opened in the building. Over the years, the western half of the housed the Palace Drug Co., a billiard hall, shoe store, and clothing stores. In 1977, Fincher's White Front Western Store, established in 1902, relocated to the building.