Over the years, this three story orange brick building has been the home for many tenants. It features a pressed metal cornice and elaborate brick work including some nice corbelled banding above the first floor and on the parapet. Over the course of time, a ground floor canopy has been removed and the windows altered on the lower floor. The building has housed a hotel, boarding house, and a dry goods store. From the ghost sign on Ellis Avenue, Kimmons Furniture Company occupied the building at one time. There are other ghost signs on the east side of the structure. One of those is for Owl Cigars. At some point in time, the segmental arch windows on the ground floor were covered with plywood. In 1935, the building was purchased by the Masons, and the Stock Yards Lodge No. 1224 relocated to the upper level from their previous home on Main Street. In 1956, the Masons moved to a new home in the area. Cantina Cadillac of the Stockyards is curently the ground floor tenant.