In 1910, the Topeka Bridge & Land Co. constructed the Exchange Avenue bridge across Marine Creek for the Fort Worth Stock Yards Co. Shortly after the completion of the bridge, the same companies constructed two buildings on each side of Exchange Avenue on top of the bridge. Both buildings are similar in design and feature diagonal corner entrances with Mission style parapets and shed roofs. The building is constructed with stucco over brick. Like its companion across the street, a rustic themed porch has been built over the sidewalk. When the building opened, the Saddle & Sirloin Club, an exclusive private club, operated on the second floor. For many years, the ground floor was home to the Saddle & Sirloin Inn, a popular Stock Yards steakhouse. Local North Side restauranteurs, the Riscky Family, purchased the restaurant and have renamed it Riscky's Steakhouse.