1438-40 N. Main St. - c.1918 (NR, CFW)
Around 1918, the Roseland Theater opened at this location under the management of John N. Sparks, Jr. By 1929, the theater was renamed the Rose Theater. By 1945, the theater changed its name again to the Marine Theater. The building is rectangular in plan, and it sits with a commercial strip of buildings along the 1400 block of N. Main. The front facade is clad in dark red brick with a peaked parapet. The most notable features of the facade are the end bays with cast stone, arched parapets, and decorative brickwork. The theater was restored in 2001 and is run by the Latin Arts Association of Fort Worth.