The brick building features two garage bays on each end with the three center bays housing display windows. The most notable feature is the decorative parapet out of brick and cast stone. The front wall also has decorative patterns of brick and cast stone. This automobile dealership was constructed around 1921 for the Reeder Motor Co. A later tenant was the Harris Motor Car Co. They occupied the building from 1923 until 1932. Over the years, the building has housed a variety of new and used automobile dealerships. At the current time, it appears the structure is used for storage and the windows and openings have been filled in with plywood and stucco.