1404-6 N. Main St. - c.1906 (NR)
The site was purchased in 1904 by L. Green Pritchard who apparently constructed this building shortly thereafter. Furnished rooms were offered for rent on the second floor. Many different types of businesses have occupied the first floor over the years. They include restaurants, a bakery, and a barber shop. Many of the stores that occupied the ground floor have remodeled it over the years, leaving very little from the original storefront. The upper level has remained intact, although the brick has been painted. A corbelled brick cornice decorates the parapet. At the current time, Byblos Lebanese Restaurant occupies the building. The building is a part of the Marine Commercial Historic District and is a part of "The Mercado".