North Fort Worth Baptist Church was founded in 1891, and in their early years, the congregation met at various locations within the North Side of the city. They purchased the land for this building in 1903, but did not build on the site until 1927. There are currently three distinct, but unified buildings on the site. They are the Auditorium, the Young People's Building, and the Elementary Building. These structures are connected together through an interior corridor system. All of the buildings are clad in buff brick with cast stone trim. The overall styling of the complex is Classical Moderne. In 1985, the congregation moved out of this facility and built an even larger church at 5801 North Freeway. For a number of years, this location was vacant, but it now occupied by Primera Baptist Church of Fort Worth.