C.A. O'Keefe and A.J. Long built this building around 1906 on the southwest corner of N. Main and W. Exchange in the Stock Yards area. About four years later, they built a companion building across Exchange that now houses Leddy Boots & Saddles. This building is nearly identical in design. The building contains six bays of windows on the north side facing Exchange and four bays of windows on the east facing Main. The brick lintels above the windows are laid in a vertical pattern. The street facades feature sheet metal cornices and the parapet along Exchange is stepped up at the center. Most of the building is red brick, but there are cast stone sills at the windows. A large cast iron column at the corner of the building supports the brick wall above. Like its companion, across the street, the building received a western style wood canopy over the sidewalks in 1958. The first tenants of the building were a dry goods store, a grocery, and the Fort Worth Drug Co. Through the years, clothing, dry goods stores, and cafes have occupied the building. The General Store and Trading Post has occupied the ground floor of the building since 1983.