This Art Deco movie palace was constructed to replace the Isis Theater that was built in 1914. The New Isis seated 920 theater patrons. The building features a stucco covered facade with a stepped parapet. On the front, the parapet has a blue and orange coping that matches the entrance canopy. A large vertical neon blade sign adorns the front facade. At the entrance, there are bands of green and yellow ceramic tile. On each side of the theater entrance were retail spaces which contained a barber and a jeweler shortly after the building opened. The building has been vacant for many years and there were plans for a restoration, but that has fallen through.