This building was constructed around 1927 and was owned by Mrs. J.E. McCarthy. In 1931, the building was remodeled by M.H. Southwell for the Cliff Magers Chevrolet Dealership. In 1948, Bill H. Day operated a furniture store and salvage business from this location. The facade includes ochre brick with a corbelled and arcaded cornice topped by a red clay tile roof. Brick piers extend up from the roof denoting the bays of the building. Over the years, the storefront has been altered. Currently, there are signs on the building directing patrons to Joe T. Garcia's Mexican Restaurant, which is located behind this building.