2400-06 N. Main St. - c.1921, 1928, & 1946 (NR)
These three buildings were constructed at different times along North Main Street, but serve as a row of one story commercial establishments. The northernmost building, at 2406 N. Main, was built by G.M. Hardwick around 1921 and was home of the Fort Worth Fish Market. Currently the building houses the Lonesome Dove Western Bistro. Next door, at 2402 N. Main, the Lonesome Dove has expanded into this building. It was constructed in 1928 and was originally the home of the Stock Yards Tire Shop. The last building to the south was constructed in 1946. It was built for Mitchell's store.