C.A. O'Keefe and A.J. Long built this commercial structure around 1910 on the northwest corner of Main and W. Exchange in the Stock Yards. It is almost identical to an earlier commercial structure built by the two across Exchange Avenue. Originally, Lehman's Clothing Store occupied the ground floor and the Exchange Hotel was on the second floor. Other hotels and commercial establishments followed the original tenants, including Leddy Boots and Saddles. The Leddy Family purchased the building in 1943 from the O'Keefe Estate. The building is constructed out of red brick with cast stone window sills, keystone brick lintels, a stepped parapet, and a sheet metal cornice. The northern two bays on the east side are part of an early addition to the building. This addition has a storefront with "Frank Leddy" spelled out in ceramic tile. In addition to the architecture, two notable neon signs adorn the southeast corner of the building. The largest, is in the shape of a boot and below it is a smaller rectangular sign identifying the store. The boot was originally at L. White Boot and Saddle Shop, located a few doors to the north on a building that has been demolished. Stith's Loan and Jewelry Shop once occupied the corner storefront at Main & Exchange before Leddy's expanded into that space. A "Western Style" storefront and canopy constructed of rough wood siding were added to the building in 1958 to make the sidewalks have an "Old West" feel and to further the atmosphere of the Stock Yards. The building is located within the Fort Worth Stock Yards National Register Historic District.