Architect John Floore designed this Mid-Century Modern styled elementary school for the FWISD 1958 Bond Package. The building consists of two wings. A one story wing, oriented north/south, contains the auditorium, kitchen, and cafeteria. The main classroom wing is oriented east/west and is two stories. Each of these wings has a very low pitched gabled roof. The building is clad in polychrome orange brick and has large expanses of windows. However, these windows have been partially infilled due to lowered ceilings and air conditioning. In 2003, an Activities Building and connecting corridor was constructed on the north side of the building.