This is a large one story painted brick building that is adjoined by two smaller brick structures. All of the buildings are used by the Fort Worth Laundry Co., which has been operating at this location since 1927. The main building was constructed by N.E. Gambrell, who operated the laundry. Gambrell bought the property in 1922 when the Marine Garage and Machine Shop was located on this site.