Abner Davis Building
812-18 N. Main Street - c.1921
This building was originally constructed for the oil refining business of Abner Davis. His name is inscribed in the cast stone marker on the parapet. There are actually two buildings on this property. The front building is constructed of yellow brick with red brick trim. This building features a stepped parapet and a covered front porch. The rear building is made of sheet iron. Over the years, this structure has been the home of several businesses, primarily serving the automobile industry.