This commercial building has six storefronts that step up the sloping site in pairs. The building also has a deep basement. Like many of its neighbors, the parapet is ornamented and corbelled. The building is built out of red brick with the storefronts having been altered at some point in time with a western facade. Most of this work was done on the street in 1958. Over the years, many different types of tenants have occupied the building. Dry goods, grocery stores, furniture dealers, saloons, beauty shops, a cafe, and hardware stores have located here during its history. The cafe was called Heine's Cafe and they were located at 125. From 1925 until 1945, Edelbrock Harness Co. was located in the building. They later changed their name to Edlebrock Saddlery Co. A ghost sign on the rear of the building indicates that L.L. Herring Tavern was located in the building. Currently, Pinkie's Uncommon Treasures, and the Longhorn Saloon occupy the building. Building and tenant information was provided by B.F. Maupin.