This is the largest and most impressive Cattle Baron era mansion that is still standing. Sitting at the end of Summit Avenue, this home was designed by Sanguinet & Staats for Electra Waggoner. She lived here with her husband, A.B. Wharton. In 1910, local businessman and cattle baron, Winfield Scott purchased the home from the Whartons. At that time, he renovated the home and the grounds while living one block away at the Scott House. The home is 2 and 1/2 stories with a gambrel roof. Projecting bays on each side of the home use semi-circular elements. The brick home is trimmed in cast stone and the sloped roof is green tile. On the interior, features include a grand staircase and elaborate woodwork. The grounds are fenced with brick walls and ornamental iron. A beautiful carriage house on the rear of the property also remains. In 2005, the fate of the house appeared to be uncertain as the former operating non-profit organization did not have enough funds to continue owning the house. On January 1, 2006, Historic Fort Worth, Inc. took possession of the house and is devoting time and resources toward further restoration. The home will continue to be rented for weddings and receptions.