207 W. Broadway Ave. - 1920; 1948; 1962 (RTHL)
Fort Worth Contractor and one time Mayor William Bryce constructed this temple in 1920 in the near South Side. The temple is constructed with red brick and features a cast stone base and trim, and is rectangular in plan. The architect is not known. In 1946, the building was gutted by fire and the interior was rebuilt using the original exterior walls. In 1962, a two story education wing was constructed to the rear of the building.