This former grocery store has a very simple design with a corbelled cornice and arched windows on the second floor. From 1888 until the early 1920's , Henry E. Sawyer operated a grocery store on this site. The upper floor of this building housed apartments, in which one of them, Mr. Sawyer lived. Shortly after the construction of this building, Sawyer constructed another commercial building next door at 207-11 S. Main. The grocery operation was expanded into the neighboring building at that time. After Sawyer vacated the building, the upstairs was advertised as furnished rooms and a hotel throughout the decade of the 1920's. The ground floor storefront was bricked in at some point in time. In 2010, both buildings were restored and the ground floor was converted into office and retail space. The upper floor now houses apartments.