201 E. Daggett Ave. - c.1909
This rectangular building served as a commercial structure in the area east of Main Street that primarily housed early 20th Century warehouses. The building is two stories and the upper floor has engaged brick piers that project above a corbelled cornice. The second floor windows are rectangular and are set in segmental arched openings. The original storefront is currently boarded up. The building once housed the saloon of Jacob Salerno and furnished rooms upstairs. In the Prohibition era, Salerno advertised his business as selling "soft drinks". Currently, the building is vacant.