Clad in yellow and buff brick with cast stone trim, this former Masonic Lodge was built in 1925. The building is three stories with a large meeting hall on the second floor with a smaller meeting hall on the third floor. Each of these levels is tall enough to have a mezzanine located on the west side of the building. In the 1980's, the building was sold for commercial purposes and it serves as both office and meeting space. The large rooms can be rented out for special events.