902 S. Jennings - 1904 (RTHL)
John B. Laneri was an Italian immigrant who came to Fort Worth in 1883. He became a successful businessman in the city by opening the Fort Worth Macaroni Co., which later became O.B. Macaroni. Laneri also built a private school for boys a few blocks away that has become Cassata High School. Laneri hired Fort Worth Architect L.B. Weinman to design this home on S. Jennings. It is made of red brick with cast stone trim, and features bracketed gabled cornices. The balustrated porch extends on three sides around the house. Although Victorian in overall style, the home has a mix of both Queen Anne and Colonial Revival elements. In 1982, the home was converted into office use.