This two story factory sits on the site of the Old Fort Worth High School. The school building burned in 1910, and this factory was probably constructed shortly after that time. The building is red brick with arched windows and a corbelled brick cornice and parapet. Regularly spaced brick pilasters also add relief to the facade. Over the years, the windows have been enclosed.