This one story, auditorium/gymnasium building was designed in 1927 by E.W. Van Slyke & Co. for the City of Fort Worth as a multi-purpose building. Over the years, the facility housed athletic, theatrical, and public events. It is constructed out of red brick with steel windows. Some of the window openings have been infilled with brick. However, the upper windows on the north side of the building form an arch in the center of the facade. The building is rectangular in shape and features gabled ends on the north and south walls. The building has been purchased by a developer and has been mothballed, awaiting future development.