Celebration Community Church
809 Pennsylvania Ave. - 1951 (RTHL)
St. John's Evangelical and Reformed Church began in 1882 in a small wood-framed building on Calhoun Street in downtown and was moved to this site on Pennsylvania Avenue in 1915. The congregation outgrew the building and it was replaced by the current structure in 1951. The design is Gothic Revival and the building is constructed out of stone. It was designed by M. M. Moseley and constructed by Elbert Gunn.