Brotherhood of Locomotive Firemen &
211 Bryan Ave. - c.1910
This brotherhood was formed in 1873 and the group built their first
building on this site in 1885. At the time, they shared the building
with other railroad unions. Around 1910, the current building was
built and was occupied until 1969 when the union merged with thee other
railroad unions to form the United Transportation Union. From the
exterior, it appears no modifications have been made, other than the
covering of the windows and storefront on the main facade of the building.
At the current time, the building is vacant.