213 S. Jennings Ave. - c.1909; 2001
Louis Bicocchi, was a prominent grocer in 19th Century Fort Worth. He established the Fort Worth Macaroni Paste Factory around 1900. In 1905, it was purchased by the Fort Worth Macaroni Company. Around 1909, Bicocchi constructed this building on the northeast corner of S. Jennings and W. Daggett. The ground floor housed storefronts of various businesses and the second floor contained apartments. The building is brick with cast stone trim. There is some very detailed brickwork on the building. The cast stone work includes a woman's head above the name "Bicocchi" in the center of the Main Street facade. Triangular corner parapets have the letter "B" inscribed in the cast stone ornamentation.