This small building, only 25 feet wide, was constructed some time in the 1890's. The exact date is not known. Over the years, the ground floor has been altered, but the second floor remains intact, other than painting the brick and altering the windows. From 1903 until 1908, National Coffee Company was located in this building. For one year, they also occupied the building next door to the north. That building has been demolished. Over the years, a furniture store, hardware company, and salvage company have occupied this address. From 1917 to 1928, Engler's operated a clothing store here until they moved into the building to the north and then later to the corner of 1st and Houston. From 1932 until 1964, Luskey's Western Store operated from this location. In 1964, they moved to the northwest corner of Houston & Weatherford Streets. The building and the adjacent, but less significant Engler's Western Wear Store was demolished in August of 2005.