The Amon G. Carter, Jr. Exhibits Hall was designed by Hahnfeld Associates and was constructed to replace a smaller, aging hall. The Round Up Inn, a multi-use dining facility was also replaced as a part of this project. The building features an underground parking garage with the Exhibits Hall, Round Up Inn, meeting rooms and Stock Show offices located above. A barrel vault runs east to west over a concourse that connects all of the elements of the building. Public Restrooms and concessions are located along this concourse. On the exterior, the building features buff colored brick and cast stone trim that matches the 1936 Will Rogers Auditorium, Coliseum, Tower, and Cattle Barns.