This small, Art Deco, one story commercial building was one of the few in Fort Worth that still survived. The building was demolished for a parking lot that served XTO Energy, at that time. One of the interesting features of the building was the freize above the storefronts with a central dark band between courses of ornamentation. The 8 story Texas Securities Building (1958), located on the same block, was also demolished for additional surface parking. At one time, XTO Energy had thought about building another office/retail building on the site, but with their relocation to Houston, Texas, the site remained a parking lot. The entire block with the W.T. Waggoner building has been sold to a hotel developer.